Computer and Internet Use Policy
Free public WiFi is available for use everywhere in the building and in the parking lot.
The library has several public access computers available for use. When using the library WiFi or public computers, violation of any of the below rules will result in immediate loss of computer privileges:
- Patrons may not send, receive, or display text or graphics that may reasonably be construed as obscene.
- Patrons may not use this resource for any illegal purpose.
- Patrons may not in any way alter, reconfigure, or damage workstations.
- Patrons may not use this resource to interfere with or harass others, nor invade the privacy of others.
- Patrons may not modify or gain access to files, passwords, or data belonging to others; nor seek unauthorized access to any computer system, or damage or alter software components of any network, host server or database
The Cardington-Lincoln Public Library website is provided for information purposes only.
While the information contained within the website is periodically updated, no guarantee is given that the information provided in the website is correct, complete, and up-to-date.
Through the website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Cardington-Lincoln Public Library. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
All users of the website agree to hold The Cardington-Lincoln Public Library harmless from any and all claims, losses, damages, obligations or liabilities, directly or indirectly relating to the website and/or the networked information available via the website, caused thereby or arising therefrom. In no event shall The Cardington-Lincoln Public Library have any liability for lost profits or for indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages or any liability to any third party, even if The Cardington-Lincoln Public Library is advised of the possibility of such damages.