The meeting room at the library is open for all non-profit and personal groups. Please see the document attached to the bottom of the page for our full meeting room use policy. To make a reservation:
- Request a paper application at the Circulation Desk of the library or print off a copy from the library website, found at the bottom of this page.
- Complete the entire application and submit it, along with fee payment (if required) to the Circulation Desk during library operating hours.
- The person reserving the room must be 18 years of age or older.
- The person reserving the room must provide their name and current address and phone number.
- Reservations are made on a first come, first served basis.
- Usage fee is due when application is submitted, if applicable:
- A $20 fee is required for parties.
- There is no fee for non-profit or educational groups/events.
- If the event will take place outside of library operating hours, a key to the lower entrance door can be handed out. You are not required to take a key. The key must be picked up during library hours the day prior to the event. If you request a key but fail to pick it up, entrance to the library will not be granted for the event.